Terms and Conditions
Because EntNetwrk provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. To the extent, those supplemental terms conflict with this, the supplemental terms associated with the app, product, or service govern with respect to your use.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on EntNetwrk, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with EntNetwrk (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content, it means that you are allowing everyone, including users off of EntNetwrk, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about EntNetwrk, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep EntNetwrk safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep EntNetwrk safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not collect users' content or information, of EntNetwrk users.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing dating or other mature content (including advertisements)
- You will not use EntNetwrk to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of EntNetwrk, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other EntNetwrk functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security
EntNetwrk users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on EntNetwrk, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not share your password), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account without getting our written permission.
5. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on EntNetwrk that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on EntNetwrk if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on EntNetwrk.
6. Reporting Abuse
Users may only use the Network in accordance with the acceptable use restrictions in Section 3 and Section 5. If one End User comes across a post of another End User that breach any of the provisions of the mentioned Terms in Section 3 or/and Section 5, End User can report it with a context. We will review it and remove anything that goes against our community standards with a warning to the reported. If the reported user continues to violate our Terms, we claim all the rights to terminate their access to our Network. We don't include any information about the End User who filed the report when we reach out to the reported. Reporting something to EntNetwrk doesn't guarantee its removal.
7. Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on EntNetwrk within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on EntNetwrk
EntNetwrk expressly reserves the rights to change or modify its services given under “Paid Services”. It also reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online effective immediately without the need of further notice to any user. EntNetwrk has the right to adjust prices by territory in order to allow for various taxes or other charges. Any changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question are up for renewal.
When you sign up for a Paid Services you agree to pay all applicable charges as suggested on the Network. You are obliged to pay the fees until you cancel your subscription. You further agree that the fees paid/to be paid by you to the Network for utilizing any of the premium services is non-refundable, therefore you expressly agree and declare that in any event, you shall not claim the refund of any such charges, paid by you to EntNetwrk. You understand that EntNetwrk shall not be accountable to compensate you in case you do not get an opportunity to communicate with production houses, casting agents, talent recruiters, studios, advertising producers, and other members on EntNetwrk.
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
- Your continued use of the EntNetwrk Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of EntNetwrk to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or EntNetwrk exclusively in New Delhi, India, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of India will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on EntNetwrk, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on EntNetwrk and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on EntNetwrk. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on EntNetwrk. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of EntNetwrk.
- WE TRY TO KEEP ENTNETWRK UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING ENTNETWRK AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ENTNETWRK WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT EntNETWRK WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. ENTNETWRK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR ENTNETWRK, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR ENTNETWRK WILL NOT EXCEED 1000 INR OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, ENTNETWRK'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside India
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws.
By using or accessing ENTnetwrk services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Data Policy as amended from time to time.
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting for your EntNetwrk session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.